This marks the 26th year the DBJ has honored the region’s brightest young professionals. Roughly 200 people from around the Miami Valley were nominated this year.
This year’s class spans a variety of industries, as well as ages. The winners this year include CEOs, real estate experts, technology executives, health care leaders, small business owners and entrepreneurs.
The awards banquet will be held May 18 at the Wright State University Library. Click here to register for the event.
The honorees were selected by four judges. This year’s judges were:
- Debbie Feldman, president and CEO, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Rick Peters, chief strategy officer, Tenet 3
- Ty Sutton, president and CEO, Dayton Live
- Vanessa Ward, president, Omega Community Development Corp.
The DBJ will have more about each of this year’s winners online and in the weekly premium edition with a special publication May 19.
Here is the 2023 class of Forty Under 40:
- Marita Abram, Sinclair Community College
- Dana Albaugh, Bethany Village Home Health Care
- Dr. Blake Anderson, Dayton Physicians Network
- Brad Andringa, Horenstein, Nicholson, and Blumenthal
- Dr. Sean Antosh, Dayton Children's Hospital
- Adam Blanchard, Dayton Children's Hospital
- Andrew Bowsher, City of Sidney
- Taylor Bugglin, Clark State College
- Amanda Byers, Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tim Carrico, Premier Health
- Tyler Carver, Brixey & Meyer
- Kayleigh Clark, Girls on the Run - Dayton
- Mallory Coakley, Lexis Nexis
- Chase Collins, Mercy Health - Springfield
- Elyse Coulter, WKEF/WRGT
- Lauren Coyle, Bethany Village
- Holli Davis, Day Air Credit Union
- Blair Davis, Montgomery Insurance & Investments
- Jacob Davis, Nalls Davis | Attorneys at Law
- Erika Deady, Oberer Companies
- Lindsey Deck, Space Three LLC
- Jenna Downey, Premier Health
- Katie Gainey-West, Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association/Dayton Regional Pathways HUB
- Jessica Gaston, The Finance Doctor
- Richard Graf, Hammerman, Graf, Hughes and Company Inc.
- Josh Gratsch, Ascend Innovations
- Kristin Hardy, Taft Law
- Laura Henry, Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Erin Holden, Parallax Advanced Research
- Kevin Hopf, McGohan Brabender
- Christie Kemper, The Miami Valley School
- Zachary Kiehl, Sentinel Occupational Safety Inc.
- Alexandra Kincaid, Dayton Public Schools
- Ryan Konkel, Kettering Health
- Amy Lei, Fuyao Glass America Inc.
- Sean McCormick, Thompson Hine LLP
- Ashley Prichard, Waibel Energy Systems
- Erin Prokes, CareSource
- Mike Russ, AES Ohio
- Matthew Sherwood, Wright State University