Great Lakes Biomimicry, a subsidiary of the Ohio Aerospace Institute, in cooperation with the Aerozone Alliance, will work with Cuyahoga County companies on strategizing their sustainability plans and actions. Building a sustainability mindset and action plan will help position companies as business-to-business suppliers of choice, reduce risk, and reveal business opportunities. Hear from Parker Aerospace and others about their sustainability expectations for their suppliers.
- How to advance the work of an internal sustainability team, or how to get started on the journey
- Federal incentives for greenhouse gas reduction projects via the Inflation Reduction Act and Infrastructure Act
- Energy efficiency and green energy
- Circular Economy–matching waste reduction and selling waste
- Setting and working toward achieving sustainability and greenhouse gas reduction goals
- How to learn from biology to innovate, streamline, organize, and attract new business
- 22 Mar 2023 | All day